Our Visions and Values
Our vision is to proclaim the Gospel and grow Jesus’ disciples in a multicultural community emphasizing families, youth and mission! Our areas of focus include:
- Expand children’s ministry and tie preschool to church children’s program.
- Nurture families and individuals spiritually and emotionally;
- Celebrate diversity and be inclusive valuing all of God’s people and their gifts;
- Attract young families, and especially our neighbors, to our English and Mandarin language worship services.
- Partner with community in mission and service.
We value engagement, as a church wanting to love God and our neighbors, through:
- Service and Mission - Engagement with the world and community!
- Small Groups - Vitality in life is learning, sharing and leaning on others.
- Our Story – The name of our church comes from Luke 10:25 which is the parable of the Good Samaritan. It’s a good story to read!
- Reconciling – We are proud to be a reconciling church. We welcome all, and all means all.
- We advocate open minds, open hearts and open doors.
- ELS – For over a dozen years we have taught thousands of Chinese to speak English. It’s our service to the community.
- Our Story – we get our name from the story of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10. Newsletter – Read a bit more about us in our newsletter. This link takes you to a different site..)